Wrightstown Trading Post
The Wrightstown Trading Post is in the village of Wrightstown, on Durham Road, across for the Quaker meetinghouse property. Thomas Canby opened the store and probably initially rented from John Chapman before buying the lot in 1800. William Hagaman, brother of Lewis Hagaman, who had the Rushland store, owned the Trading Post from 1877 to 1906. During the 19th century and the early years of the 20th, the post office for the village of Wrightstown was in the Trading Post.