Smith House

William Smith House located on the corner of Mud Road and Penns Parks Road is the last log house that remains in the township near the village of Penns Park. The original section was built in 1686, and was a two-story, walnut log cabin. A fieldstone addition was built in 1690. The log section was subsequently covered in clapboard. Sympathetic modern additions were built in 1965 and 1968. It is the oldest structure in Wrightstown and one of the oldest in the nation. The William Smith House is on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places

William_Smith_House Oct 2012.png
Oldest House.png
William Smith House-Corner Mud Road.png
Smith House.png